AllCanPlay Terms and Conditions
In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to ADO Creations Pty Ltd, ABN 681 658 679 07. Your access to and use of all content on this AllCanPlay website is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend this notice at any time and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We therefore recommend that each time you access our website you read these terms and conditions.
- You agree to ensure that your registration details are true and accurate at all times and you undertake to update your registration details from time to time when they change.
- We reserve the right to terminate your registration at any time if you breach these terms and conditions.
- When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and view the information for personal use.
- You are not permitted to download or copy any of the information on this website. Your use of the content on our website content in any other way infringes our both our intellectual property rights as well the intellectual property rights of the owners of the content that we provide on our website.
- Except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), you are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our express prior written permission.
- The licence to access and view the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice if we become aware of your metatagging or mirroring of our website.
- This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of or privacy compliance by any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website nor of the information and/or products which they provide.
- You may link our website without our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website's contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or to the respective owners of the content and trademarks that we we present on our website.
- All trademarks, brands and logos generally identified either with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned by us or by the respective owners of those marks. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way.
- The information we provide on this website is of a general nature only. We are not providing professional advice and we give no warranty and accept no liability should your use of the information not result in your desired/expected/anticipated outcome.
- We give no warranty that the information is free from error or omission and you should use your own care and skill when accessing and viewing it.
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- We take all due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware, however we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
- From time to time we may host third party content on our website such as advertisements and endorsements belonging to other traders. Responsibility for the content of such material rests with the owner of that material and we are not responsible for any errors or omissions in such material.
Limitation of Liability
- To the full extent permitted by law, our liability for breach of an implied warranty or condition will not be greater than the amount you paid to access our website.
- By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in Victoria and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those Courts.
- If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- We undertake to take all due care with any information including Comments which you may provide to us when accessing our website. However we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you may provide to us. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
These notifications include notifying you when:
1. You receive a friend request
2. A friend request of yours has been accepted
3. You receive a reply/replies to a thread in which you have commented
4. There have been changes to AllCanPlay since you last logged in (new functions within AllCanPlay provided to improve your experience of our service)
About this Statement
This Statement has been issued by ADO Creations Pty Ltd covering the AllCanPlay web sites and is effective as at 1 August 2014.
ADO Creations Pty Ltd
Level 3, 329 Thomas Street
© 2014 ADO Creations Pty Ltd. ABN: 68 165 867 907. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.